Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. Refers to information (personal identification information) that can identify a specific individual from the information alone, such as information and appearance, fingerprint, voiceprint data, and health insurance card insurer number that can identify the specific individual by the description of the information .
Article 2 (Method of collecting personal information)
We may ask you for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when you register for use. In addition, information on transaction records and settlements, including personal information of users made between users and affiliated partners, etc., can be transferred to our affiliated partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertising distribution destinations, etc. Partners ").
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information）
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
1. To provide and operate our services
2. To respond to inquiries from users (including verifying their identity)
3. To send e-mails for new functions, updates, campaigns, etc. of services used by users and information on other services provided by the Company
4. For maintenance, important notices, etc. as necessary
6. To allow users to view, change, delete, and view usage status of their registered information
7. In order to charge the user for the paid service
8. Purposes incidental to the above purposes
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
1. The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use has a relationship with that before the change.
2. When the purpose of use is changed, the purpose after the change shall be notified to the user by the method prescribed by the Company or announced on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
1. We will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases: However, this does not apply where permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
1. When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
2. When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
3. In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or a local public entity or a person entrusted there to cooperate in performing the affairs specified by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person, When there is a risk of causing trouble
4. When the following matters are announced or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee:
① The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
② Items of data provided to third parties
③ Means or method of providing to third parties
④ Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
⑤ How to accept your request
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the provision of such information shall not fall under any of the following cases in the following cases:
①When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
②When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to mergers or other reasons
③When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the jointly used person, and the purpose of use of the person And the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information is notified in advance to the name of the person or placed in a state where the person can easily know
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
1. The Company will disclose personal information to a person without delay when requested to do so. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, the whole or a part of the disclosure may not be disclosed. If a decision is made not to disclose, we will notify you without delay. When disclosing personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen per case will be charged.
① When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
② When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder the proper execution of our business
③ Other cases that violate the law
2. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
1. If the user's own personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information to the Company according to the procedure specified by the Company (hereinafter referred to as “Correction, etc.”). ).
2. If the Company receives a request from the user in the preceding paragraph and judges that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall correct the personal information without delay.
3. If the Company makes any corrections based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or decides not to make such corrections, the Company will notify the user without delay.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
1. Tōsha wa, hon'nin kara, kojin jōhō ga, riyō mokuteki no han'i o koete toriatsukawa rete iru to iu riyū, matawa fusei no shudan ni yori shutoku sa reta monodearu to iu riyū ni yori, sono riyō no teishi matawa shōkyo (ika,`riyō teishi-tō' to īmasu. ) O motome rareta baai ni wa, chitai naku hitsuyōna chōsa o okonaimasu. < Br > 2. Zenkō no chōsa kekka ni motodzuki, sono seikyū ni ōjiru hitsuyō ga aru to handan shita baai ni wa, chitai naku, tōgai kojin jōhō no riyō teishi-tō o okonaimasu. < Br > 3. Tōsha wa, zenkō no kitei ni motodzuki riyō teishi-tō o okonatta baai, matawa riyō teishi-tō o okonawanai mune no kettei o shita toki wa, chitai naku, kore o yūzā ni tsūchi shimasu. < Br > 4. Zen 2-kō ni kakawarazu, riyō teishi-tō ni tagaku no hiyō o yūsuru baai sonohoka riyō teishi-tō o okonau koto ga kon'nan'na baaideatte, yūzā no kenri rieki o hogo suru tame ni hitsuyōna kore ni kawarubeki sochi o toreru baai wa, kono daitai-saku o kōjiru mono to shimasu. < Br >
1. The Company will suspend or delete the use of personal information for the reason that it is handled outside the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by improper means (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”). If you are asked to do so, we will conduct necessary investigations without delay.
2. If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
3. If the Company suspends usage or otherwise decides not to suspend usage based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company will notify the user without delay.
4. Regardless of the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large cost for suspension of use or other cases where it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., necessary measures to protect the rights and interests of the user, and alternative measures If this can be done, this alternative shall be taken.
1. The contents of this policy are subject to change without notice to users, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact.
Address：3F FREUNDE,2-6-5,Higashi Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
Company name: TAKEI COMPANY LTD.